Step 1. Adding Slider
To add a Slider, go to Huge IT Slider>Slider>Add New Slider.
1. 1 Click on Add Images. Using Standard Media Upload option you should select the images you want to add to your slider. Each image should be added individually.
Let’s have a look at the individual features of the images.
- Title. Here you can provide a title for the slider image.
- Description. Provide the details for the image. This will be visible above the image, so it is advised to make it as short as possible.
- URL. This is an optional feature. You can provide a link on the slider to take to specific location on your website or another website. The URL should be provided in http:// form.
Step 2. Current Slider Options
- Width. Specify the width of the slider in pixels.
- Height. Specify the height of the slider in pixels.
- Pause on Hover. Choose whether to pause the slider on mouse or leave it changing to the further image.
- Effects. Select the effect which will be applied to the slider.
- Pause time. Specify the pause time for the slider in milliseconds.
- Change speed. Specify the change speed in milliseconds.
Step 3. Editing Slider General Options
To change the styles and colors of the slider you should got to Huge IT Slider> Slider Options.
3.1 Image styles and colors
- Slider background Color . Select the background color for the image. The color will be visible with during the slide change within specific effects.
3.2 Title styles and colors
- Title Color. Set the color for the title.
- Title background color. Choose the color for the cell containing the title.
- Title font size. Specify the font size for the image title.
- Title border size. Set the border for the title.
- Title border color. Select the border for the title.
- Title border radius. Set the border radius for the title.
- Title position. Define the position of the title using the view graph.
3.3 Description styles and colors
- Description Color. Set the color for the image description.
- Description background color. Choose the color for the cell containing the image description.
- Description font size. Specify the font size for the image description.
- Description border size. Specify the border for the image description.
- Description border color. Select the border color for the image description.
- Description border radius. Set the border radius for the image description cell.
- Description position. Select the positioning of the description. Please make sure it does not coincide with the title position avoiding overloading.
3.4 Slideshow styles and colors
- Slideshow border size . Set the border for the slideshow.
- Slideshow Border color. Select the border color for the slideshow.
- Slideshow Border radius. Set the border radius for the slideshow.
3.5 Navigation styles and colors
- Navigation Dots position. Set the position for the navigation arrows.
- Navigation Dots Color. Select the dot color for the navigation.
- Navigation Active Dot Color. Specify the color for the dot for the currently displayed image.
- Navigation type. Select the type of the navigation arrows to be used for the website.
Step 4. Inserting the Slider
4.1 Inserting the Slider into the Post or Page.
You should use the automatically generated code into the Post or Page. The shortcode takes the following form:
[huge_it_slider id=N] , where N is the number ID of the created Slider.
4.2 Inserting the Slider into the template.
The shortcode can be easily inserted into a template/theme which corresponds to the WordPress standards.
To do so you should insert the following shortcode:
Where N is the number ID of the created Slider.