Home Forums WordPress WordPress Forms After WordPress 4.7 Upgrade. Huge IT Forms don't work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kelly Kelly 2 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of johanqnms
    johanqnms
    @johanqnms

Participant

Greetings,

The last week we upgrade to WordPress 4.7 but we detected that our forms now don’t work. The message is shown in ” Huge IT Submissions ” But the administration email and user email never are sent. We are checked the spam folder. We did a wordpress Downgrade to 4.6 but dont work because our hoting says us that WordPress 4.7 requieres PHP 5.6 (But Godaddy only have 5.4). But with downgrade the problem continues.

Thanks for your help.

Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

Hello @johanqnms
    We apologies for inconveniences

The message problem may be related to several aspects.
    – First make sure you have selected the option to send message on email http://prntscr.com/dlmuaj

The most popular reason can be a problem with the SMTP settings (simple mail transfer protocol) settings of your server
    The simplest way of checking it is just go in USERS and try to create a new user account, if you get the auto message then the settings are correct.

Once you check it please inform me of results.
    Also you can tell me hte domain of your email address and we test it on our end

• This reply was modified 4 days, 14 hours ago by Profile photo of Kelly Kelly.
    Profile photo of johanqnms
    johanqnms
    @johanqnms

Participant

Thanks for your help.

As I said before, the forms was working very well after 4.7 upgrade. The option ” Send Email For Each Submission” always has been selected.

We don’t have SMTP configuration. Always with default settings: phpmail() I guess.

The main question is: Why after 4.7 upgrade, the forms are not working now?

Domain: http://qubit.com.co/

Thanks

Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

Dear @johanqnms
    May we please clear up some details:
    You say that BEFORE 4.7 when you downgrade the problems continues
    In next message you say Why after 4,7 the problem appears?
    S
    o please clear up, did you have the problem on 4.6 version too? or ONLY on 4.7 version ?

Also if I am not mistaken your WordPress says that for 4.7 your php version (5.4) is old, so this means that 4.7 is not recommended for you

I hope it’s just a typo, please tell me the correct version and we will test it now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Blog