Home Forums WordPress WordPress Forms Email is not sending to Mail-Client

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kelly Kelly 4 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of markkus
    markkus
    @markkus

Participant

Hello, i installed the free version and i’ve sent a form, but the email doesn’t arrive in my mail client, but it appears in the backend all submissions folder.

I have checked “Send Email for Each submissions” in the general options for admin and user.
    WP is 4.7 with an actual form plugin and i just have one user, myself.
    And it’s a local installation meanwhile.

br Markus

Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

Hello Markus
    Please could you clear up if local installation means on a localhost? If so then the mails will not arrive as the site should be live.

Thanks

Profile photo of kreeve
    kreeve
    @kreeve

Participant

I am having the same issue.

The person filling out the form does get an email confirmation and the message I set up. That is working.

The Email to Administrator is not working. Box is checked, I have changed the email address 3 times now to different gmail emails I have and it is not working. I have checked SPAM folder too.

My WP is installed at Bluehost.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Profile photo of kreeve kreeve.
    Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

Dear kreeve
    Could you tell please, don’t you get the submission to the administrator email totally or you just got the email without the content of that submission?
    If you don’t get the information, please check if in the “this email is for administrator” field it is written {formContent}.
    We will wait for your reply.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Blog