Home Forums WordPress WordPress Forms Order Form: customer email not sending

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kelly Kelly 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aliceleigh
    aliceleigh
    @aliceleigh

Participant

Hello,

When I submit a test order form on our site using the HugeIT form, the auto email to us arrives fine, but the confirmation email to the customer does not.

We have ‘Send Email To User’ ticked, have updated to the latest version of Huge IT forms, have tried different email addresses, waited an hour and checked all the junk/clutter inboxes but nothing seems to be coming through.

Do you know of anything else that might be causing this?

Many thanks,

Alice

Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

Hello dear Alice
    Thank you for the question
    Please check the following

1) If the option to send email to user is selected
    2) if the user email address is 100% correct
    3) if the Forms have email field ( make sure it’s is not a Text-box, named Email ) but a special E-mail box

And provide me with the link I will check for the errors ( while providing with the link write me your OS type and browser)

Thanks

Profile photo of aliceleigh
    aliceleigh
    @aliceleigh

Participant

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly – turns out the email field was just a text box and not the proper email field as you suggested!
    I have amended and now it is working perfectly.

Thank you very much for you help!

Alice

Profile photo of Kelly
    Kelly
    @kelly

You are welcome Alice

If you like the plugin or support and have a couple of minutes, could you please leave a review for our plugin? It is very important for us.
    This is the link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/forms-contact/reviews/

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Blog