Catch up with the latest Huge-IT News and Updates of the WordPress plugins. With this post we start a new segment on Huge-IT, where we are going to share the most catchy and interesting events of the team, mention awesome plugin updates and solutions for our users.
This is the weekly round-up of our updates regarding Huge-IT products, new features you may use with our plugins. Huge-IT team works on improvements every day so let’s quickly see which plugins gained a place to our list this week during the updates.
Here are some new thing and improvements in our Responsive Slider for WordPress
- Added widget support on front end. It’s a new ability to use slider in the widget area. Add it from Appearance > Widgets section.
- Added new options for image-protection called Right-click protection. Secure the images from downloads by disabling right click option.
- Added demo links to image in the back-end of the plugin. Now every image of default slider can send you straight to demo page of the plugin.
We have got a new developer over here, who is making the plugin more awesome. Keep up with the latest news and options of the Forms that are on the way.
Now users can edit the placeholder of simple captcha. The new captcha has been the new addition of our Forms plugin. Particularly users now are able to play around the position, placeholder of the text, add or edit error notification text and change the color of the captcha.
- Fixed autoplay issue on all YouTube and Custom Videos on a Single view.
- Now YouTube video title is adding automatically when inserted in URL.
- Fixed on front end the bug where “///” symbols were adding out of blue on front end.
- Another surprise comes with this cool plugin in the future, yet no spoilers just couple of important updates befre the storm.
- We have fixed the issue with Maps ID being renewed after update. Issue with IP addresses, while update from one version to another. Now ID will not mix up anymore.
- Fixed the issue with polygons or polylines when one of the points set between 0 and 10 started bo bug around and disappear the map.
Our team worked hard this week and equipped Image Gallery plugin with the following updates
- Added autoloader for better server side performance.
- Added demo links to galleries in the back-end of the plugin. Now every image of default gallery can send you straight to demo page of the plugin. This option become available in several plugins, such as Portfolio, Video and Image Gallery plugins, Responsive Slider as well as Video Player. This is another way to copy the UR and access the Demo links more quickly.
- Added auto-loader. Added autoloader for better server side performance
- Fixed the conflict with the new Photo Gallery plugin. Vanished the conflict between two js files which caused to make one of the gallery be in 1 column.
We love creating catalogs, don’t we. Catch the latest imporvements of this guy.
- Optimized image size of the plugin, so the zip comes more light. No problems with the size of the zip file anymore when installing the plugin to a new website.
- Fixed reported issue with plugin responsiveness on front end. The improvements on Full-Width view responsiveness.
- Fixed PHP 7 compatibility problem on front end. Now plugin works with the most recent php version as well.
- Fixed the bad user remote IP address issue that had been mentioned on the following forum report.
We hope the list of new features and improvements is rather useful for you.
So hurry to update your plugins to the latest version and keep on following our blogs to learn about new weekly updates.